Omaha Real Estate Market Update, June 2017
Sharing a quick update from our recent N.P. Dodge team meeting…
If you’re getting ready to sell your home, it will be encouraging for you to know that in the Greater Omaha metro area, we are still very low on inventory for listings in existing homes. This is GREAT news if you’re looking to list your home!
So what does this mean if you’re getting ready to sell?
- Now is the time to get your house listed. With such low inventory on the market, you shouldn’t hesitate to get out there!
- That being said, make sure you work with a realtor who knows the market well and can guide you in the listing price and any details to make sure your home sells quickly.
- We have buyers who are looking for houses. Make sure that your home is ready to be listed and let’s get started!
For more tips on selling your home, check out these posts on our blog:
- Trading Up Is Tough In Omaha?
- Tips For Staging Your Home For Potential Buyers
- Should You Jump At The First Offer On Your Home?
- Why Using A Realtor Is Better Than For Sale By Owner
- What Is Trending Now With Home Shoppers?
- What You Can Expect And How You Can Prepare For Your Home Appraisal
- Are You Looking At Downsizing Your Family Home?
- Selling Your Home Doesn’t Have To Be A Drag
Looking for some tips on buying a new home? Check out these posts:
- How To Make Sure Your Pre-Approval Gets Rejected
- Omaha Voted #3 For First-Time Homebuyers
- What To Look For In A First-Time Home
- Finding The Realtor For You
Are you ready to speak to a REALTOR(r) for information about selling your home or buying your new home?